Friday 18 May 2012

Sinners Prayer

I could have been dead, sleeping in my grave, but God blessed me to see another day, even when I have been wrong he was still there, I am so glad that God still hears a sinners prayer.
I walked to the church on a Sunday morning, stood outside contemplating whether I should walk through the door,  a lot of memories flown in from way back  in, people holding me down on those past things but I know I have seen and come short of his glory, I’m just glad I’m still here to tell the story as I could have been dead sleeping in my grave, but God blessed me to see another day and even when I have been wrong He was still there, I am so glad that God still here a sinners prayer
                                                                   -Minister Detrick Haddon

When we sin, we have the one who intercedes for us our behalf and that is  Jesus Christ, please saying the following prayer with me "Father  God, I come to you with a broken heart, I know I have sinned, I regret what I did and I look at my sins full of shame, forgive me Father God, wash my sin with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, I accept  you as my Lord and Saviour and I believe that God rose Jesus from the dead, He died so that I can have life,  I accept you as my Lord and Saviour, I give you my heart, I give you my soul, all the day of my life I will live for you and I lay my life into your hands God Almighty, in Jesus Christ name, Amen".

May God bless you for a powerful prayer you just made; you are now a child of God. To God be the Glory.

By Teboho Masakala

No comments:

Post a Comment