Thursday 17 May 2012

LET GO AND LET GOD DEAL WITH IT


Sometimes in life we are trapped in situations that we think we cannot get out of, we blame life for not treating us good, we blame God for not being there to answer our prayers. I have been in situations whereby I felt God didn’t exist, whereby I felt all alone and started to feel like the is no place for me in this world and feeling like I should go to Johannesburg family exchange and ask for another family because of I couldn’t keep up with the problems that my family was having I felt it was too much for me to handle..
When friends where no longer there I felt all alone because the where the ones whom I always confide to only to find out they used me to make a conversation about me when they are with their families and their other friends. People laughed and what I was going through at the time and as much as it hurt, I learned to accept that there is no human being who can be trusted with secrets.
 I learned that friends will only pretend to love you when you have problems so that they can make themselves look and feel better than you. I started to put all that troubles me to the one who will never talk behind my back, God Almighty, I laid my troubles on his shoulders and he helped me to carry them. We started to have great a father- daughter relationship he loves me unconditionally and he accepted me with all that was filthy that I came with.
 I hate to be selfish and I know I was not the only one who was going through hell and some still go through that and all I can say to you is that let go of everything that is hurting you and that troubles you and let God deal with them. He knows you better than you know yourself, he knows your destiny and you must learn to know that troubles are there to bring you closer to God.
Whenever you feel that you want to confide in anyone go down with your knees and tell him what’s bothering you,   He won’t let you down. God loves you so much and will always be there for you.

     By REGOMODITSWE MOTSALANE.

POSTED BY TEBOHO MASAKALA

No comments:

Post a Comment